Complaint Review: member solutions

• Reported By: Curlyq36 — Clayton North Carolina
member solutions
PO Box 297 Hatboro, Pennsylvania USA

member solutions Money hungry vultures Hatboro Pennsylvania

I signed up for a crossfit gym and within the first month I injured myself. Member Solutions was sent my doctors note detailing the injury which was signed by my doctor. This was to cancel my membership because, as explained by my doctor, it would not be smart to continue as now the injured area is much more vulnerable to an even more damaging injury. Member solutions continued to nit pick my doctors note so they could decline it and collect monthly. First they said it was not signed when clearly it was.

Then they said the length of injury was not explained. blah blah blah. This company is disgusting. They are money hungry vultures and a disgrace to all the honest businesses out there. This is not the kind of place I want to give my money. Corporate greed! I will go with the small family owned business next time. I wish I would have read all these negative reviews before signing up. What they don't realize is one bad review echoes loudly so imagine what all of these can do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2013 06:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/member-solutions/Hatboro-Pennsylvania-19040/member-solutions-Money-hungry-vultures-Hatboro-Pennsylvania-1069846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on member solutions