Complaint Review: members only online training

• Submitted: Fri, October 18, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, October 18, 2013

• Reported By: Fwa — Fresno California
members only online training
, Utah USA

members only online training support@membersleaningcenter.com Extremely confusing; Offered to help me for an ADDITIONAL $299.00 ! Told 'em I want to cancel, so I have to do the "30 day" thing, but they still won't help me and their guarantee is no good if you don't do the program for 30 days! Bye-Bte $97 ! Utah or Idaho Utah or Idaho

I paid $97 for a "learn to market from home" (ie:members only training ripoff). Then, I had to add $27 if I wanted to make any real money. Then, they got me all confused, but would help me for only $299. When I then called to cancel, they gave me the same "30-days-story as some others who've reported here, but they won't help you in any way, yet they say that you must "do their program for 30 days or there's no guarantee! A v o i d this outfit!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2013 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/members-only-online-training/Utah/members-only-online-training-supportmembersleaningcentercom-Extremely-confusing-Offere-1092930. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on members only online training