screen

• Reported By: amys22 — attleboro Massachusetts
memberserv usa
11 Penn Plaza New York, New York USA

memberserv usa MemberServ RIPPED ME OFF New York New York

On or about, September 4, 2006, I entered into an agreement with MemberServ.  Under the agreement, I was to furnish MemberServ with a copy of my business license and send them a lump sum payment of $5500.00.  In return, MemberServ was to provide me with accounts that would generate $3000.00/month worth of accounts for my business.  I sent Avery Stone of MemberServ a copy of my business license and said lump sum payment.  Under the terms of said contract, I was to be refunded all of my lump sum payment if MemberServ did not fulfill its obligation to obtain said accounts for my business after July 6, 2007.  I never recieved ANY accounts from MemberServ.  I contacted them numerous times via first class mail, registered mail, telephone and e-mail.  No one helped me or returned any of my calls and/or letters.  I have lost my lump sum payment as well as attorney fees.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2013 05:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/memberserv-usa/New-York-New-York-10001/memberserv-usa-MemberServ-RIPPED-ME-OFF-New-York-New-York-1052860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on memberserv usa