Complaint Review: Membership Care - DBW The Grant Express

• Submitted: Wed, July 22, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 22, 2009

• Reported By:Hesperia California
Membership Care - DBW The Grant Express
8670 W Cheyenne Ave Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Membership Care - DBW Grant Express Charged My Credit Card Even After I Sent a Letter Cancelling The Order Las Vegas Nevada

I attempted to log on to the site using the user name and password given to me. It was not possible. I had inadvertently given a phone number that I no longer have.

Log in was by email address and phone number. Even using the wrong number would not log me on. I sent a letter telling them I did not wish to continue with their service.

I tried for three days to use the log in information from July 04-06. I phoned them today from the number on my credit card bill, the number was in Utah. I was told to log on to mysearch4grantandfunding.com but no such site was located no matter how I worded it.

Hesperia, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2009 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Membership-Care-DBW-The-Grant-Express/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89129/Membership-Care-DBW-Grant-Express-Charged-My-Credit-Card-Even-After-I-Sent-a-Letter-Canc-472299. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Membership Care - DBW The Grant Express