Complaint Review: Memphis Car Audio

• Updated: Thu, August 21, 2014

• Reported By: I got screwed — winter park Florida
Memphis Car Audio
P.O Box 177 Memphis, Tennessee USA

Memphis Car Audio Fulmer companies Fulmer Cycle Gear Sub-par customer service. Lies. Won't honor warranty. Refuses to assist with vendor issue. Memphis Tennessee

Been some time since I wrote you all and there was no response back then from anyone other than tech support. Figured I would write again after trying awhile back to deal with your vendor on my sub-woofers they sold me and installed but won't warranty. They have a copy of my receipt but would not supply the receipt so I could get my subwoofers replaced through the warranty process. You all refused to call the vendor to assist me (a first time Memphis customer) which I find very disheartening.

I never thought about switching over from Treo or any other brand to Memphis but was sold on it by the dealer HID Unlimited and JOE the owner. Thought they sounded decent so I put them in my Touareg. After being promised by the owner of HID Unlimited that he would finish my box so I would have the right air space etc.. it never happened. One of my sub's blew because of this I am sure. Constant calls and text's messages about fixing my box and the sub went unanswered which is when I came to you all for help. I thought Memphis would be stand up about the situation and unfortunately that was not the case. I didn't blow the subs because of over power etc... I was using what was sold to me and not promised by the company you all sponsor and whom sells your product!

Very disappointed in your product and your service. All I wanted was speakers in my truck to work and to enjoy the quality sound I was sold on. Unfortunately I have never had either. I know you all do not care about a lone customer, but still thought it should be brought to your attention. Some CEO's like to know that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2014 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Memphis-Car-Audio/Memphis-Tennessee-38101/Memphis-Car-Audio-Fulmer-companies-Fulmer-Cycle-Gear-Sub-par-customer-service-Lies-Won-1171415. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Memphis Car Audio