Complaint Review: Menards

Menards
, Ohio United States of America

Menards Rebate Fraud usa, Ohio

*Consumer Suggestion: Menards Rebate Contact Information

*Author of original report: Maybe jumped the gun...

I purchased a television from Menards ONLY because they promised a $200 rebate.  TV puchase in April.  I have not received the BIG rebate postcard--got one for $10 though.  Immediately started calling to find out why--after more than 3 weeks being sent by the rebate company--I still did not get it.  I have a postal mailbox INSIDE the U.S. Post Office.  Never got my $200 rebate.  I had no idea they would simply send a post card in the mail with the rebate amount on it.  IF they mailed it at all--and I have no evidence their rebate center ever did--how stupid or irresponsible is this?  Rebate company did not report sending out rebate on same date--only reported that earlier date more than 3 weeks later!!  The store manager said to email the rebate center--said HE did NOT have any phone number he could call.  Imagine that!  This is the STORE MANAGER!!  What a line of s**t.  I told him it was HIS reponsibilty if I don't get what HE promised.  And it WILL be his a*s...

For everyone else screwed by this company--similar tactics can be used to put them out of business.  Contact BBB, state attorney gneral, postal inspector, fbi (interstate crime), store manager, assistant manager--and call them EVERY DAY!  Send emails to all these including the state govenors--EVERY DAY!
Create emails with messages--and send them EVERYWHERE!!!
And hey, picketing the store or  wearing t shirts with messages and....get the picture?  We're just getting started  They did MORE than $200 worth of damage to my health...how about yours?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2011 02:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Menards/-Ohio-/Menards-Rebate-Fraud-usa-Ohio-746568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Menards

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Menards Rebate Contact Information

AUTHOR: mike-pct - (United States of America)

Menards has a 3rd party service processing their rebates.  Go to www.rebateinternational.com  and enter your name, address, and zipcode.  It will list all rebates it received and processed.  It will also list process date, rebate amount, if it has been redeemed and date/location of redemption.  There is also contact information there but there general mailing address is  Rebates International, PO Box 99, Elk Mound, WI 54739-0099     Menards rebates are good for a year, so you still have time.  Hope it helps.

Maybe jumped the gun...

AUTHOR: menards are cheats - (United States of America)

Ok--I tried to find out more info from menards or rebates with no luck, but since I DON'T know it they mailed it or not I will take a wait and see course of action until I know for certain.  IF it WAS mailed then it was lost or stolen in the U.S. Postal system.  IF it had been redeemed then for sure it was stolen and I hope they prosecute the SOB.  Anyway--I've already waited a long time and had all these summer projects planned with that rebate...but I can't blame Menards until I know for sure, so...I'll wait and see--no point getting upset and injuring my health.  But Menards should know and tell me if someone did or try to redeem it.