Complaint Review: Menus to Go

• Updated: Thu, June 06, 2013

• Reported By: Sdeeter — Canyon Lake California
Menus to Go
9909 Topanga Cyn. Blvd. Ste 196 Chatsworth, California USA

Menus to Go Menus to go is a scam, rip off, took my money and never advertised Chatsworth California

I signed a contract with Menus To Go on November 30, 2011. A gentelman came to my house, and talked me into it. He stated that my company would be advertised in the Beer Hunter Restaurant in Menifee, Ca in January or February 2012, and would be in the menu for one year. I went to the Beer Hunter in April of 2012 and asked them to see a Menu. There was no advertisment menus, and they said they never had any. I went back in June 2012, and did the same thing.... I recieved the same response. I have been calling menus to go since then, and have not been able to speak with a single person that will answer my questions. I keep getting passed from person to person, and end up leaving a message to a representaive that does not call you back. This was a complete scam, and robbed me of over $900.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2013 11:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Menus-to-Go/Chatsworth-California-91311/Menus-to-Go-Menus-to-go-is-a-scam-rip-off-took-my-money-and-never-advertised-Chatswort-1057122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Menus to Go