Complaint Review: MEPCO Insurance

• Submitted: Wed, July 23, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, July 23, 2008

• Reported By:Fort Washington Maryland
MEPCO Insurance
P.O. Box 5978 Carol Stream, Illinois U.S.A.

MEPCO Insurance Bumper To Bumper Coverage Carol Stream Illinois

My contract for extended warranty was sold to me in the amount of $995.00. I was told that I would have bumper to bumper coverage. After my vehicle needed repairs I called and was told that I did not have bumper to bumper coverage.

I was told that I would be reimbursed $75.00; which I never received. I felt like I was totally lied to and taken advantage of.

Almost every time I tried to reach someone by phone I could never get a live voice and if I did I was put on hold for long period of times. It was very aggrevating.

I don't think this company should get by with this; they should be made to pay back my money and anyone else that was wronged.

Debra
Fort Washington, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2008 07:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MEPCO-Insurance/Carol-Stream-Illinois-60197/MEPCO-Insurance-Bumper-To-Bumper-Coverage-Carol-Stream-Illinois-354566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MEPCO Insurance