Complaint Review: mephisto

• Updated: Wed, March 14, 2012

• Reported By: Gabriel — West Palm Beach Florida USA
mephisto
3101 pga blvd palm beach gardens, Florida United States of America

mephisto false advertising, expensive,but horrible product palm beach gardens, Florida

I went to Mephisto shoe store in the Gardens Mall. They advertise themselves that they make shoes with soft air technology and your feet won't feel tired. I purchased a pair of sandals, and the manager told me I will love it or my money back guaranteed. Unfortunately my feet not only was tired , but it was hurt after walking in those sandals. I went back to return it, but they said, because I used them it's not returnable . I mentioned the manager told me they would take it back if it doesn't work out for me. They told me that manager is no longer with them, so they don't honor his world. Now I have an expensive unusable pair of sandals. My recommendation: DON'T EVER GO TO MEPHISTO! They don't stand behind their product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2012 06:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mephisto/palm-beach-gardens-Florida-33410/mephisto-false-advertising-expensivebut-horrible-product-palm-beach-gardens-Florida-853629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mephisto