Complaint Review: mercedes-Benz of tampa

• Updated: Tue, July 02, 2013

• Reported By: Ernest — winter haven Florida
mercedes-Benz of tampa
4400 n. Dale mabry hwy. tampa, Florida USA

mercedes-Benz of tampa AKA I am reporting this company because i have both a truck from them,a 2007 chevrolet suburban they sho sole me a vehicle that was in a reck and told me it was not. and sole to me for 15.14 % tampa Florida

hello there,

i am writing this report  concerning a vehicle i purchase at mercedes-benz of tampa. first the saleman . call me and told me that he have got me.pre-aprove on a 2007 chevrolet suburban. so i went down there.

but something was not right. with the vehicle.one of the headlight did not work. but they got it fix. so we do the paper,then we go the finance manager then he be giving me the run around. wel if they got me pre-aprove why they giving me all these run around.then when he stop he give me the highest intress rate of 15.14 % with my credit score of 619. so i ask him to show me the carfax which he did.  and told me the vehicle have never been in a accident. vin; 1gnfc16067r266585. with 71,314 miles.  for over twenty two tousend dallor.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2013 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mercedes-Benz-of-tampa/tampa-Florida-33614/mercedes-Benz-of-tampa-AKA-I-am-reporting-this-company-because-i-have-both-a-truck-from-t-1063854. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mercedes-Benz of tampa