Complaint Review: mercedes of walnut creek

• Submitted: Fri, June 27, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, June 27, 2014

• Reported By: Stop the Ripoffs — Martinez California
mercedes of walnut creek
1301 Parkside Dr. walnut creek, California USA

mercedes of walnut creek Beware, Beware Crooks at Wslnut Creek Mercedes walnut creek California

*Consumer Comment: This is a video all car buyers should watch

I visited the mercedes of walnut creek dealership and an individual by the name of Omar assisted me. I was shown and test drove a new 2014 Mercedes SLK 250. The vehicle listed for 61, 050 and I was very interested. I never leased a vehicle and therefore made my inquiries regarding leasing. He told me most people put down about 10, 000 but he would consider 5, 000 down to make my payments in the 600 to 700 range. I went home to think about it and converse with my family. I went to their web site and under "new inventory" for the slk model and found 2 available. One was the exact model I was inquiring about and test drove. It listed a picture, the amount and vin number of the vehicle and description and options on the vehicle. In the same box listed for the vehicle, in blue print was information regarding the leasing of the vehicle. "OFFERS: 2.99% APR for 24-72 months" "Lease 499 per month for 36 months with 4, 459 due at signing". I called him regarding their advertisement and was told that "it was the manufactors offered (headquarters) and not them and they had nothing to do with it. Liar, Liar, Liar I told him to pull up the website and he will see that under EACH vehicle listed available was the information that I just quoted. He made one excuse after another and finally stated he new someone he could call and offered me 2, 500 down 599 amonth and approximaley 50.00 more for tax totaling 650.00 a month. I sincerely was ready to lease the vehicle after going around in circles. However, it is illegal for any company to use "Bait" to get customers to come in with no intentions of honoring their advertisement. Clearly I informed him that was false advertisement. He said this offer was because he wanted me to be "Happy" ans he would have the vehicle ready for me and when do I want to pick it up.

I have Never seen reviews as bad as this company has received and the number of complaints filed and with the Better Business Bureau. All these reviews from various individuals have similarities and must have some truth. I own an older SL Mercedes and always thought for such high prices the vehicle has to be in the higher end catagory. The product should speak for itself without the deceptions and high pressures. After my experience and reviewing others I have changed my mind and will spend my money on vehicles that speaks for itself. Remember if the sales rep. are shady what are they covering up in their product. They have lost one customer for sure, how many others? Definitely do NOT come to this dealership. Read all the reviews from all the various sources.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2014 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mercedes-of-walnut-creek/walnut-creek-California/mercedes-of-walnut-creek-Beware-Beware-Crooks-at-Wslnut-Creek-Mercedes-walnut-creek-Cali-1157944. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mercedes of walnut creek

This is a video all car buyers should watch

AUTHOR: Auto dealer fraud Investigator - ()

This is a video that all car buyers should watch. If there are training videos out there for auto sales people,  car buyers should watch them. Also go to Google and Google the following ( Auto financing scams ) Ripoff report pops up on the very first page.

Also ( Google Mercedes Benz customer service reviews )

Watch this video