Complaint Review: merchanise direct 06493

• Updated: Wed, May 04, 2011

• Reported By: ron — lynnwood Washington United States of America
merchanise direct 06493
300 returns road, wallingford, Connecticut United States of America

merchanise direct 06493 GPM*MERCHANDISE DIREHAWTHORNE NY easy reach plant pulley wallingford, Connecticut

I expected a reputable company would want return customers, so when I didn't know I had omcompl completed the sales procedure, the responded an order was placed...the website was clear about how may items would be included.  seeing that I overordered, I just place another order for 4 not 8.  I attempted to call, they were not answering until Monday.  I called, having placed the order on saturday, and was told the order had already been shipped!...impossible so I said I would dispute the larger order.  so far amexp has been siding with a fraudulent company rather that a loyal customer.  I refused the larger order and asked that it be returned t to the company....they have no record of return...even though they are on RETURNS road. don't do business with this company!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2011 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/merchanise-direct-06493/wallingford-Connecticut-06493/merchanise-direct-06493-GPMMERCHANDISE-DIREHAWTHORNE-NY-easy-reach-plant-pulley-wallingf-725684. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on merchanise direct 06493