Complaint Review: merchant care

• Updated: Wed, July 17, 2013

• Reported By: DGR. — palmerton Pennsylvania
merchant care
8125 N 23RD AVE STE 110 PHOENIX ARIZONA 85021 PHOENIX, Arizona USA

merchant care , First Business LLC. THOMAS RENALDI , JOY ALGER , AYDEN MARSHALL THEY CONTACT YOU ABOUT WORKING FOR THEM THEY SAID THEY WORK FOR AMERICAN EXPRESS, VISA MASTERCARD ,AND DISCOVER CARD , AND THEY TOLD ME THAT I NEEDED TO FIRST APPLY FOR AN LLC . AND THERE WOULD NOT BE ANY OTHER COSTS TO ME .  PHOENIX Arizona

A company called merchant care  called me and talked to me about a business that could make me extra money , and  explained how it would work , which sounded ok .  I told him that i didn't trust people because ive been scammed before . he proceeded to tell me all i had to do is open an llc ,  and there would not be any other costs to me .

they said they were offering me my own web site free , ( Again no other costs to me .) All i had to do is find names of small businesses in my area that might need a merchant account and if they sold them a service i would recieve $500.00 and 1% of the other moneys that resulted  from the services .  now that was all fine and dandy , but i had my first call from my coach , and we talked for almost 40 to 45 minuted when he told me i would need  to buy a listing for 4000.oo that they would call these  individuals on the list for me  and  when they sell i would earn money .

SO NEEDLESS TO SAY THEY LIED !

The business names are  MERCHANT CARE LLC and FIRST BUSINESS LLC

Debra

Palmerton ,PA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2013 08:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/merchant-care-/PHOENIX-Arizona-85021/merchant-care-First-Business-LLC-THOMAS-RENALDI-JOY-ALGER-AYDEN-MARSHALL-THEY-CONT-1067692. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on merchant care