Complaint Review: Merchant Pay Network

• Reported By: Mexican Not Stupid — Granada Hills California
Merchant Pay Network
6509 windcrest dr Plano, Texas USA

Merchant Pay Network tried to rip me off mexicans aint stupid Plano Texas

*Author of original report: I AM REAL MY COMPANY IS RESTURANTE IS REAL, THEY ARE LIARS DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY!!!!

*UPDATE Employee: Pathetic ex-employee

Boy I was almost taken by this company I have a mexican resturant and I had this guy come by my taqueria trying to get my statements me say to this guy they are going to give me the service for free he say...I am no stupid nothing is free. This S.A. tried to sell me 2 machines for my taqueria for a lot of money son  added up the cost it would have cost me over $6000 dollars how is that free? They think because we are mexican we are stupid people and that I would every sign up with a company that tells people something is free me is not crazy.

I told that guy to get out of my business I was not going to give him my statements. This stuff is not right something is wrong with this company. If you see these people come into your company close the door in there face. They are nothing but liars nothing is free nothing in this world is free.  I am going to report them to somebody they are crazy. I look them up and they are nobody hustlers on the block. be safe with them i will no be stupid with these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2014 06:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Merchant-Pay-Network/Plano-Texas-75025/Merchant-Pay-Network-tried-to-rip-me-off-mexicans-aint-stupid-Plano-Texas-1161603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Merchant Pay Network

AUTHOR: Mexican Not Stupid - ()

No hacer negocios con la compañía del son estafa artista!!!

Do not trust this company they lie!!! we are very real!!

Pathetic ex-employee

AUTHOR: Johan - ()

When reading this complaint carefully, it becomes evident that this was not a Mexican restaurant owner complaining about our service.  The syntax clearly reveals that someone is trying to disguise their identity by moronically pretending to be a Mexican restaurant owner.

We believe this dimwit is the same pathetic ex-employee that has made another anonymous, slanderous, and unsubstantiated claim. The use of “crazy” in both documents would seem to substantiate our belief that this is the same person.  The only thing that’s crazy here is the deranged ranting of a disgruntled former employee trying to sully our reputation in a forum that does not allow the accused to face their accuser.

In the present post this individual goes from:  “me say to this guy,” and “me is not crazy,” to “I told that guy…” and “I was not going to give him..”  The most telling example of this fraud masquerading as a Mexican business owner has to be:  “This S.A. tried to sell me…”  This is clearly a pitiful, contemptible, and demeaning attempt to hide behind a fictional Hispanic business owner to conceal their own pitiful identity.  If a Mexican used the term “S.A.” they would be referring to something akin to an LLC.  What do you think, “ese?”

Merchant Pay Network has a large minority employee base.  We have our own Spanish department.  We would not do anything to disrespect a business owner.  If anyone wishes to challenge our ground breaking programs, please contact our corporate office at 972-535-6740.  We will be happy to share our progressive business concepts that put more money back into a merchant’s pocket.