Complaint Review: merchants credit associations

• Submitted: Thu, February 14, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, February 14, 2013

• Reported By: Lori — Acme Washington U.S.A.
merchants credit associations
2245 152nd NE Redmond, Washington United States of America

merchants credit associations collection agency? They are more like 5th graders with their "s*****" attitude "you OWE me" Redmond, Washington

*Consumer Comment: I may be wrong, but....

Merchants Credit must have gone to the depths of hell to find their phone servers. They have no consideration for the humans   they talk to. You are treated like you are the lowest form of life for not having the funds available to take care of your bills. I have been on a payment plan for a while and that must not be good enough for them now, because they want more more more! So I just sent them another check and told them to "eat it". I'm sure I will hear about this also but who cares? I'm the only one who cares!! So it may take forever to collect what they want but I don't care. Although I could cancell my health insurance to pay them, but then what happens if I or my son gets sick? We go right back where we started. What a life!!Just grin and "bear it" if you know what I mean.

So to all you good folks out there keep giving them Hell.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2013 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/merchants-credit-associations/Redmond-Washington-98052/merchants-credit-associations-collection-agency-They-are-more-like-5th-graders-with-thei-1014333. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on merchants credit associations

I may be wrong, but....

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

You sound like a serial deadbeat.

They want what's owed them....what's the Ripoff?

OH, NO, I don't work for them.