Complaint Review: merchsvcs@intellipay.com

• Submitted: Sun, August 23, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, August 26, 2009

• Reported By: brantay05 — Other United Kingdom
merchsvcs@intellipay.com

merchsvcs@intellipay.com Home Biz Kit for you Rcvd email receipt for something I have no idea about, Internet

* : home business kit

* : Update, more money taken!!!!

I have been charged on three seperate occasions for $69.90 for service which I have no idea about, have reported to my bank, they said they would look into and refund and stop any more transactions from said company, but this hasnt been actioned, another payment as gone out today, I am not happy, its costing me money which I have not authorised, a total rip off. The email I rcvd sates receipt for some company called (Home Biz kit for You).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2009 01:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/merchsvcsintellipaycom/internet/merchsvcsintellipaycom-Home-Biz-Kit-for-you-Rcvd-email-receipt-for-something-I-have-no-i-484112. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on merchsvcs@intellipay.com

#1

home business kit

AUTHOR: scheve - (Belgium)

It might be one ofthese things: http://www.reviewopedia.com/google-home-business-kit.htm

I have no idea what you should do about it except contact your bank.

#2

Update, more money taken!!!!

AUTHOR: brantay05 - (United Kingdom)

just checked bank balance, another 43.23 pence has been taken, there is no way of gaining contact with these people, please help me someone!