Complaint Review: Merciful Holdings

• Updated: Thu, February 09, 2012

• Reported By: CEO Helping Hands — Destin Florida United States of America
Merciful Holdings
111 S Calvert Street 27th Floor Baltimore, Maryland United States of America

Merciful Holdings Rubby C Summers, Donald B Summers Ruby Summers /Merciful Holdings STOLE $40,000.00 from our Charity Driven Company Baltimore, Maryland

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: The FULL Truth about Tina Starlington and Ruby Summers

Ruby C Summers of Merciful Holdings STOLE $40,000.00 from our Charity Driven Company.

Merciful Holdings was to purchase a MTN from our company and could not show proof of Funds.

Ruby told us she had a way we could make a lot of money that she could get us a profit sharing agreement with her company Merciful Holdings and that it normally cost $75,000.00 but we could get in for $40,000.00 It was December 23, 2011 she had us wire the money to Donald B Summers personal account at Bank of America Baltimore Maryland 18 Dinaden Circle Baltimore MD

(that was the first red flag we ignored)

Ruby C Summers of Merciful Holdings was to double our funds on the 12th banking day and if the bank did not send it to us Ruby Summers/Merciful would pay it on the 13th Banking day,

Did not Perform , Never Happened

Then on the 22nd Banking day she was to send us $1,000,000.00 AND then every ten days you will get $1,000,000.00 every ten days or twice a month for allowing her to put $10 million in to an account and performing an MT799  in your company name which you make her the Director of Finance for, Yes you give her your Bank account information and permission to do all banking for that account, FOOLISH I know , BEWARE , SCAM, Do NOT do any business with Ruby C Summers or Merciful Holdings , Do NOT Send any money to  Donald B Summers Account

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2012 08:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Merciful-Holdings/Baltimore-Maryland-21202/Merciful-Holdings-Rubby-C-Summers-Donald-B-Summers-Ruby-Summers-Merciful-Holdings-STOLE-836252. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Merciful Holdings

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

The FULL Truth about Tina Starlington and Ruby Summers

AUTHOR: Summers - (United States of America)

PLEASE READ THE FULL TRUTH BELOW!!!

I hate wasting time on such mindless misrepresentations.  I STRONGLY feel if a Complaining Party chooses to exercise their Freedom of Speech, then please SPEAK the FULL truth while trying to amicably and reasonably resolve the issue with your Counterparty; otherwise exercise restraints in lieu of posting comments on the internet, although it may give you a sense of empowerment.  Slander and Defamation of Character is also a legitimate complaint, as a result of such misrepresented postings.

For the first time in doing business for over twenty (20) years, I find myself deciding to defend myself over the GREAT Worldwide Web to where I've never had a reason until now.  I'm tired AND greatly disappointed seeing people WRONGLY getting "BLASTED over the internet" (Tina Starlington's lingo) just because someone has access to a computer. Because it's now happened to me, I shall speak ONCE and ONLY ONCE.  Thereafter if anyone chooses to conduct themselves in such a BOLD but HIDDEN manner, then they shall accept hearing from my Attorneys without any written notification from me.

THE FULL TRUTH:
Transaction 1:

The FIRST ORDER of business is to DISCLOSE the Name of this Complaining Party, as she obviously had no problems in disclosing my information.  I don't believe in an eye for an eye; but sometimes you need to call out the Complaining Parties for spiritual correction, ESPECIALLY when they are WRONG.
Tina Starlington
Helping Hands Projects Inc.
Destin, FL (USA)
tina@starlingtonteam.com

Just before the 2011 Christmas Holiday, I was introduced to Tina Starlington of Helping Hands Projects ("Helping Hands") located in FLORIDA, in order to assist Helping Hands from LOSING Tens of Thousand of US Dollars ("Option Fee") her Company paid to a Non-Regulated Entity as an OPTION for HELPING HANDS to purchase Investment Grade, Fixed Income Securities ("Securities").  Helping Hands did not have the Hundreds of Millions of US Dollars ("Purchase Funds") to purchase the Securities in which they paid the Option Fee. Obviously Helping Hands had hoped to find a Buyer, such as myself, to purchase said Securities.  The Securities were definitely acceptable and Profitably Priced; BUT, we LATER found the Purchase Procedures to be ABNORMAL and RISKY.  After providing the Account Name/Number, Names, Phones and Email Addresses of the CEO and Trader of MY REGULATED Securities Dealer, the Non-Regulated Entity to whom Tina Starlington introduced me NEITHER produce the Securities' Custodial Institution NOR delivered the Securities to my account as contracted on the basis that I would NOT provide the Unknown, Non-Regulated Entity a Bank Letter or Account Statement reflecting the LARGE Purchase Funds OR my REGULATED Securities Dealer would NOT cause its Bank to confirm the readiness of my Securities Dealer to purchase the Securities on my Company's behalf.  How ridiculous is that, right? Why would the Bank of a Broker-Dealer need to confirm a Broker-Dealer's readiness to purchase Securities when that's the MAIN business of ANY Broker-Dealer.  Banks do NOT engage in such confirmations for a Broker-Dealer who's capable and willing to confirm its readiness to purchase Securities.  It was insulting to my Securities Dealer.  I was certain Helping Hands was going to lose their Option Fee, because the justification of the Non-Regulated Entity to NOT deliver the Securities to my Securities Account did NOT make sense.  Keep in mind, the Non-Regulated Entity received the Option Fee from Helping Hands.  I have several emails from Tina Starlington of Helping Hands espressing her aggravation in the Non-Regulated Entity NOT me.  ALL of a sudden, she's NOW making it appear I didn't have the funds to purchase the Securities, even though I provided the Names and Email Addresses of the CEO and Trader of my Securities Dealers.  The Trader was standing by to confirm his readiness to execute the Securities trade, on behalf of the Securities Dealer and my Company.  We NEVER had a chance to spoke to a BONA FIDE, Regulated Financial Institution for the Securities purchase.  THE END.

Transaction 2:
Because I didn't want Helping Hands to repeatedly make such mistakes attempting to raise Working Capital, I structured a financial transaction to assist the company long term.  This financial structure included but not limited to my causing two (2) of my Banks to perform as contracted and later depositing for One (1) Year a large Principal Amount into an account in which I CONTROLLED but was granting Helping Hands the right to use said Principal Funds for Securities Trading.   FOR MY FINANCIAL PROTECTION, the account in which I was depositing the large Principal Funds MUST be a NEW Company with NO Tax Liens, current Debt, Judgments or Pending Legal cases.  OF COURSE I'm going to be the SOLE Signatory and a Director of the NEW Company in which I deposited a large Principal Amount, as Helping Hands had NO Collateral for such a sizeable amount.  Did she honestly think I was going to leave it to them? AMAZING!!! Bear in mind I met Tina Starlington of Helping Hands for a Securities transaction where Helping Hands paid Tens of Thousands of US Dollars for an OPTION to purchase Securities in the MILLIONS of US Dollars in which Helping Hands did NOT have.  Certainly having this Large Deposit for the NEW Company to purchase Securities in order to raise additional capital for Helping Hands would be beneficial and a BLESSING without Helping Hands nickeling and diming their way to this point. RIGHT?  According to her posting in which I' m electing to respond with THE FULL TRUTH, Tina makes it appear I asked to take over an EXISTING account of her Company where she's obviously to trying to NOW say has or had funds larger than the amount she mentioned that I would be depositing as a named Director of her Company.  Those of you who are reading this, she is COMPLETELY showing how she's willing to TWIST the truth with a far fetched lie without realizing it - further proving my point of her being UNGRATEFUL, UNREASONABLE and now UNPROFESSIONAL. ANYONE who's making such a sizeable, Non-Equity Deposit in YOUR Company's Account WITHOUT receiving adequate Collateral would DEFINITELY REQUIRE SOLE Signatory Control and a Director position.  ONE main question that comes to mind regarding this issue, WHY would she sign an Agreement accepting the terms she just posted, if she thought the terms were FOOLISH? Did she just put her thinking cap on or is she lying? To help you further decide, Helping Hands could have taken the option of using their own Millions to send a SWIFT Message to my second Bank; but Helping Hands said they ONLY had $40K to place towards this financial structure; hence the reason she admits transferring $40K and not sending a SWIFT Message confirming Millions.  She didn't have to transfer the $40K for me to send the SWIFT Message simply confirming Millions, ESPECIALLY if she or Helping Hands had such Millions available.

I agreed to accept the $40K, because I sincerely wanted to help and would make sure Helping Hands was financially protected.  During the AFTER Christmas/New Year Holiday period, Helping Hands transferred the $40K to my designated account for the purpose intended.  Although it was now New Years, I moved forward by instructing two (2) banks to perform with the use of a large Principal Amount.  The first Bank performed for the second Bank.  I provided her proof of the first Bank's performance. The second Bank located in Asian ran into the Chinese New Year and transferred the contracted funds to Helping Hands.  That transfer was reportedly rejected.

Not being personally available to Helping Hands, I had my office maintain communication with Tina Starlington of Helping Hands. My office reconfirmed her company's Banking, in order to resend the funds.  According to the e-mails received by Tina but reviewed by my Assistance, she started using such lines as "I will BLAST you all over the internet"; "I don't know you".  Despite the efforts of my Office to ensure everything was fine, Tina apparently grew more anxious, per the e-mails which are ALL saved.  So I IMMEDIATELY instructed D. Summers to return the $40K to Helping Hands from the SAME account which received the $40K from Helping Hands, as this appeared to be getting out of control. Upon D. Summers trying to transfer the $40K to Helping Hands, he sees an unauthorized Charge from FLORIDA "processing" to be posted to his account.  We didn't know what to make of this unauthorized charge from FLORIDA, as Tina Starlington is also from FLORIDA and is acting unreasonably especially when I'm honestly TRYING to HELP her company.  I'M IN NO WAY SAYING TINA STARLINGTON WAS THE PARTY BEHIND THE UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE FROM FLORIDA. BofA will be investigating that fraud activity themselves.  According to BofA, the unauthorized charge would need to post to his account, before BofA starting their investigation as the Florida Merchant may NOT call for the funds and all will be fine again.  While waiting days for the FLORIDA unauthorized charge to post to the account of D. Summers,  the $40K was not to be transferred.  Despite my office advising Tina Starlington of Helping Hands via e-mail regarding the delayed timing for the $40K transfer from the SAME account in which Helping Hands transferred the $40K, she elected to post her misrepresentations on the GREAT Worldwide Web no more than two (2) days before the scheduled $40K transfer. So here we are, even though our Contract speaks of resolving disputes through Arbitration/Mediation.  Apparently she feels it's acceptable to deliberatly NOT follow contracts. People ALWAYS tell me to take time to know someone before deciding to trust and help them, as I will only see their TRUE colors or circumstances when things do not go smoothly as planned. The unknowns of LIFE happened - some people may call the unknowns "stories" but the evidence will argue that they know "facts of life".  I'M VERY DISAPPOINTED in Tina, as I've worked hard to assist Helping Hands so she and her family would NOT have to anymore.   Helping Hands WILL be receiving the $40K TODAY, as I will inform BofA my need of its FULL cooperation to send said funds from the SAME account IMMEDIATELY instead of the already Friday's scheduled date.  I want it on record that I had the $40K to send but experienced the herein-mentioned banking issues that caused delays.   Let's see if Tina will post the truth that Helping Hands received the $40K today.  Don't get it twisted, the return of the $40K had NOTHING to do with her outlandish posting(s).  It was already scheduled for tomorrow, as previously stated.  I'm simply trying to return the funds TODAY.  The sooner the better!!!

Regarding the LARGER funds I was scheduled to assist HELPING HANDS, I might have an Arbitrator/Mediator to determine if I'm NOW and FULLY liable in paying OR I simply might ask MORE questions regarding WHO Helping Hands TRULY assists and HOW it operates.  Knowing me, I will still feel the need to assist Helping Hands with those who are in need of food, shelter, clothing and paying UTILITY BILLS.  IT'S ONE OF MY DESIGNATED ROLES IN LIFE.

MORAL ADVICE:
When faced with such a circumstance, please realize it's ALWAYS a TEST to "Do the Right Thing" by someone.  Treat each other as we individually desire to be treated. I will continue to do right by Helping Hands. HOWEVER, my GIVING FREELY is NOT ONLY going to be based on emotions BUT ALSO Business (Review of Financial Records). I can ONLY pray Tina Starlington of Helping Hands will OPENLY acknowledge her being unreasonable AND unprofessional with her internet posting(s) and AVOID such rush to judgment about people in the future.

BUSINESS ADVICE:
IF you can NOT afford to risk funds, don't do it.  IF you can NOT afford to reasonably handle POSSIBLE DELAYS in business transactions that requires you to remit funds, PLEASE DO NOT ENGAGE THE TRANSACTION!!!  IF you can NOT afford to purchase Securities in the Millions of US Dollars, then DO NOT PAY a Fee to a Non-Regulated Entity for a Third Party to purchase said Securities!!!  There are other ways to SAFELY and LEGALLY receive funds you are entitled just being human.

Sometimes matters beyond a Persons control can cause a DELAY in your funds being returned.  Such delays does NOT mean that Person has stolen your funds.  Keep in mind PRIOR TO TRANSFERRING FUNDS TO ANYONE, you ALWAYS have an opportunity to say "I need to perform due diligence on you and the validity of the transaction" and/or "I'm not interested".  NO ONE FORCES you to make the decision to transfer funds.  If someone DOES FORCES you to transfer funds, then perhaps you should IMMEDIATELY contact your local Law Enforcement Agency and inform a Loved One of your circumstance.

CONCLUSION:
I simply want EVERYONE to be happy, safe and healthy.

Of course, I can not leave the opportunity without sharing Spiritual Wisdom.

Things will undoubtedly get better WORLDWIDE when we make BETTER decisions that are healthy for our Souls.  I've been told to "Say GOOD THINGS, Believe them and See them Happen".  It's the good ole "Say It, Believe It and See It Happen" spiritual model, as the tongue, prayer and believing is POWERFUL.  IF what you are currently doing is NOT working, then simply TRY this EXERCISE DAILY.  Your Spiritual Growth will develop and you're be able to handle LIFE'S stresses more easily. INSTEAD OF doing what matters to set our "FOREVER" Souls in GOOD ORDER, we try EVERYTHING from Diet and Pain Pills to Replacement Meal Shakes [none of which I'm not speaking badly] to maintain the health of our "TEMPORARY" physical bodies.  WE SHOULD TAKE CARE OF BOTH OUR PHYSICAL BODIES BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY OUR SOULS, AS WE NEVER KNOW THE TIME GOD HAS REMAINING FOR US ON THE PHYSICAL WORLD.  We should practice doing the right thing EVERYDAY and watch how matters change for the BEST.  BE PATIENCE with and HELPFUL to people while trying to understand WHY they are misbehaving.

I'm not saying we will NO LONGER have problems when we make better decisions for our "FOREVER" Souls, as negative forces do exist and interfere.  HOWEVER, we individually should not CAUSE the problem(s).  WE ALL HAVE A CHOICE TO DO RIGHT OR WRONG, and it's a learning process hence the reason for the herein-referred daily Spiritual exercise.  IF you are struggling, please find someone you trust to help you make the RIGHT decision for your "FOREVER" Soul.  The RIGHT decision will NEVER bring harm to others. So don't make a harmful decision be "YOUR" RIGHT decision because it ONLY satisfies your ego/manpower.

TINA since you said you were a good person, then I'm confident you and I will get passed this issue.  I STILL care for you and your Company, DESPITE your misjudging me and "BLASTING me over the Internet".  Prayerfully our dispute and resolution will help someone overcome their issue amicably WITHOUT such INTERNET or COURTROOM BLASTING.  I TRULY believe such abuse (providing half-truths or complete lies) for the WORLD to see IS NOT RIGHT, even if you chose to reveal EXACTLY who you are but DEFINITELY when you choose to hide behind the internet.

I didn't delete my previous comments, as I wanted everyone who chooses to read this stuff to:
 (1)    at least hear the FULL truth - the good, bad and ugly truth while realizing someone will still  question the legitimacy of my statements.  Well, that stand/position is perfectly legal.  ALL I can do is tell the truth.  YOU and YOU ALONE will determine how serious it is for you to believe it or not; and,
(2)    know the struggles I had when hearing of such posting and responding to same.

By the way, my phone numbers have been the same for SEVERAL YEARS.  I don't hide.  I'm simply working hard to help people and of course myself.

TAKE CARE EVERYONE!!!