Complaint Review: MERIAL

• Updated: Wed, February 12, 2014

• Reported By: Barbara — Bartow Florida
MERIAL
3239 Satellite Blvd., Building 500 Duluth, Georgia USA

MERIAL Frontline Plus for cats Bad product for cats. Frontline Plus used to work well but for the last several months, it has not worked. My vet actually asked me whether I was using a flea preventative. I used Frontline Plus for years but it does not work now. Duluth Georgia

I have used Frontline Plus for cats for years and it has worked well. Everytime I go to my vet, they ask whether I am using flea protection, of course I tell them yes. The last time I was aked that question (January 2014) I got mad and sent all of the product back to Foster & Smith. They are replacing it with Advantage. I have been told that when Frontline lost their patent, that something went wrong. I know what went wrong, it does not work as well. This has been going on for months now and I will never use it again. My neighbor says she stopped using Frontline Plus as well for the same reason. There was also a consumer report on my local television about flea protection not working but I don't remember if they mentioned the brand. They showed you how to apply it properly. I had been doing that once per month. I understand that Frontline Plus for Dogs is good for ticks but do not buy it for cats or you are wasting your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2014 08:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MERIAL/Duluth-Georgia-30096-4640/MERIAL-Frontline-Plus-for-cats-Bad-product-for-cats-Frontline-Plus-used-to-work-well-but-1121314. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MERIAL