Complaint Review: Merimac Capital

• Updated: Wed, August 01, 2012

• Reported By: Christine — Apple Valley Minnesota United States of America
Merimac Capital
201 Main Street Suite 1000 Fort Worth, Texas United States of America

Merimac Capital First American Payment Systems Still taking Lease Payments almost 5 years now!...It was a 3 year Lease! No one will even respond! Fort Worth, Texas

*Author of original report: Notified company over a year ago that I wanted to use the purchase option in my contract

*Consumer Comment: question

This company continues to take lease payments almost 5 years later. It was a 36 month lease!

I leased a Credit Card Machine in 2008. I talked to them last year and they refused to reimburse any of   the overage and then continued to take the lease payment out every month since day one.

No one ever responds...your words are wasted with this company.

It is now mid 2012...

I see that they are going to force me to close this bank account.

All because a bunch of cheats...why isnt this company investigated?

I will do all in my power to see that this company gets some legal scrutiny.

Off to my attorney as well it seems

SAVE YOURSELF...don't do business with this bunch of thieves

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2012 04:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Merimac-Capital/Fort-Worth-Texas-76102/Merimac-Capital-First-American-Payment-Systems-Still-taking-Lease-Payments-almost-5-years-921091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Merimac Capital

AUTHOR: Christine - (United States of America)

I haven't returned the terminal. I am still using the terminal. It was supposed to be transferred to purchase at the end of the lease term if I wanted...which was supposed to be done a year ago.

This upset me because they had already charged my account for several months. it was more than double the amount if they would have billed me the payoff amount.

Once I had seen they had billed me for the lease payment for the month. I told them to wait and not bill another lease payment but rather bill the final payment. Never heard back from them!

question

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

When did you return the terminal?
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC