Complaint Review: merimac capitol

• Submitted: Wed, September 21, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, September 21, 2011

• Reported By: matt — NoHo California United States of America
merimac capitol
201 Main Street Suite 1000, Fort Worth Texas 76102 fort worth, Texas United States of America

merimac capitol Merimac Capitol doesn't care if your business is going down, they still want "their" money! fort worth , Texas

THIS COMPANY IS UN-AMERICAN!!! In my opinion they are snakes. They lie and use fast talking tactics to lure you into a non-cancelable lease you can't get out of.  I was rushed through the application process and briefly described what I was signing by Valerie Hapner.  Valerie promised a lower rate than I was paying ($47.00/month) and my money would be in the bank considerably faster. What small business wouldn't find this enticing? Saving money? I'm all for it.

AFTER signing everything, Valerie Hapner got a phone call from her supervisor, Cauthen Lewis, saying the payoff on my old machine was more than expected and my payments will "be a  little more than quoted".

What could I do? I already signed.  My payments DOUBLED and the machine I received was out dated.

After a year and a half, I sent the machine back  because my business wasn't doing the volume expected and the fees for offering credit card services was way more than it was worth. (more than $125.00/month, minimum)  They do not offer any compassion... AT ALL!!! I phoned many times to try to reduce the payoff amount to get out of the lease but nobody cared.

All I got was " you signed the lease and you are responsible for all the payments".

I mentioned to them my bank account was getting over drawn because of the automatic payments and there HAS to be some reasonable agreement. There isn't any. All the evil representative said was I owed $2200.00 and if I cancel my bank payments it will go to collections.

I mentioned  I can hardly put gas in my car to get to work. He replied, " I understand, but you signed a non-cancelable lease and you owe us $2200.00. The only thing they understand is that you signed an agreement and there is NOTHING you can do to get out of it. They make sure of that.  This payment is more than my phone bill. More than a tank of gas. More than my groceries for a week.

Is there no getting out of this? Really? Is this how America is run? By bamboozling people into a position that will compromise their good credit?  Downright despicable.

STAY FAR AWAY FROM THESE CREEPS!  They get rich off your back weather you can afford it or not.

Is this really legal?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2011 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/merimac-capitol/fort-worth-Texas-76102/merimac-capitol-Merimac-Capitol-doesnt-care-if-your-business-is-going-down-they-still-w-779458. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on merimac capitol