Complaint Review: meritage homes

• Reported By: chenchengpt — richmond Texas United States of America
meritage homes
richmond, Texas United States of America

meritage homes ripped me off richmond , Texas

I purchased a new home in less than a year ago. I have problems all over the place. A week after I moved in, I tried to d o laundry, water leaks all over the floor from the washer they installed. Less then a month after I moved in, my house started leaking, it was flooded when it rains. Paint in my house is uneven. I looked out of my second story bedroom window and found some cracked shingles on first story roof. A big piece of concrete fell off the corner of my foundation. After six months, I found a large crack running across half of my driveway and they refused to repair. Water won't drain in my back yard , every time it rains, water will go all the up to the side of my house. I can go on and on and on, lots of problems. very very dissatisfied. I don't know how long this house is going to last.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2012 08:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/meritage-homes/richmond-Texas-77407/meritage-homes-ripped-me-off-richmond-Texas-944024. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on meritage homes