Complaint Review: Meritdirect insurance

• Updated: Sat, May 25, 2013

• Reported By: M.Holmes — Upper Darby Pennsylvania
Meritdirect insurance
2 International Drive Rye Brook,Ny 10573 New York , New York USA

Meritdirect insurance I receive a check in the mail for 1,992.42...telling u ur a secret shopper an all u had to do was put the check in ur account...I did it& the bank called the cops on said I was tryin cash a fake check!!! Iam so pissed,,it really looks lik a real check,,, New York New York

*Author of original report: Fake check(meritdirect insurance)

I had got a check in the mail for 1,992.42 talking about a secret shoppers job& tell u to put the check in ur bank account, I did it an the bank called the cops on me,,I bein so much in the down&out til I can't get a brake now dis,,,, wat can I do about it!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2013 10:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Meritdirect-insurance-/New-York-New-York-10573/Meritdirect-insurance-I-receive-a-check-in-the-mail-for-199242telling-u-ur-a-secre-1053930. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Meritdirect insurance

Fake check(meritdirect insurance)

AUTHOR: M.Holmes - ()

After trying to deposit the check into my account ...my bank cloesd my account an now investergating my account..iam unable to open anymore accounts with any bank!! What should I do? I need a bank account! I was scammed! I need help!