Complaint Review: Meritdirect insurance

• Updated: Fri, May 31, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Cambridge Vermont
Meritdirect insurance
2 International Drive Rye Brook, New York USA

Meritdirect insurance All most SUCKED me In,NOT!!!! SAVED BY Ripoff Report ,Thank you so much! Rye Brook New York

I was saved by checking with Ripoff Reports ,see I got this letter and check for$1,992.42 in the mail .

The letter said tell no one. That was a red flag. This money could of helped greatly,we have little income coming in I am disabled and my husband was lost both his jobs,and just got out of the hospital I almost lost him. Unemployment is not enough coming in to pay everything. so you see I could have been sucked in to this scam real easy. So my thanks to this site Ripoff Report for being there. thanks you really did save me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2013 06:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Meritdirect-insurance/Rye-Brook-New-York-10573/Meritdirect-insurance-All-most-SUCKED-me-InNOT-SAVED-BY-Ripoff-Report-Thank-you-so-1055244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Meritdirect insurance