Complaint Review: Merlin Muffler & Brake - Merlin 200,000 Mile Shops

• Updated: Thu, October 15, 2009

• Reported By: Everett — Sandy Springs Georgia USA
Merlin Muffler & Brake - Merlin 200,000 Mile Shops
1270 Alpharetta St Roswell, Georgia United States of America

Merlin Muffler & Brake - Merlin 200,000 Mile Shops Merlins Auto Repair Misleading Quotes, Holding my car for an Indefinate amount of time Roswell Georgia

I took my car in this place for a water pump replacement. I recived 3 calls on 3 consecutive days that my price was rising because of additional parts with doubled my estimate. I agreed to have the work done its now going on 2 weeks and when I call they say they donot know when my car will be fixed and that s**t happens. I have been lied to about when its going to be done how much its going to cost. Its going on 2 weeks and they will not return my calls the corprate office will not return my call and Im at the end of my rope. They will not give my car back and they dont know when it will be fixed so there holding my car untill they feel like the need to give it back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2009 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Merlin-Muffler-Brake-Merlin-200000-Mile-Shops/-Roswell-Georgia-30075/Merlin-Muffler-Brake-Merlin-200000-Mile-Shops-Merlins-Auto-Repair-Misleading-Quotes-509802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Merlin Muffler & Brake - Merlin 200,000 Mile Shops