Complaint Review: Mermaid Life Boutique

• Updated: Sun, October 20, 2013

• Reported By: Rosalyn — New York New York
Mermaid Life Boutique
Dallas Tx Dallas , Texas USA

Mermaid Life Boutique Candie Vic, Rich Mendoza, tanya Renee, exotic tanya Scam, fake store, internet fraud, online impersonation, theft, robbery, bad business, thief Dallas Texas

*Author of original report: Scam artist thieves give me my mon

*Author of original report: Scam/false advertisement

*Author of original report: Scam artist don't try to change the subject you stole my money

*Author of original report: This has nothing to do with my stolen money scam artist

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: False rebuttal part 2

*Author of original report: Give me my money back scam artist I don't care an

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: False rebuttal

I bought several dresses from this online store totalng over 3,000. I never received one item! After many emails and instagram messages I was given the run around. Then Candie Vic emails me with a tracking number that wasn't mine to buy time. After I harassed them about my purchase her friend Tanya Renee came to my Instagram and cursed me out.

I have since found out that they have always been scammers they post stolen pictures from other stores on their website, instagram and Facebook and DO NOT physically have any of the items. so I paid for a picture

i have filed a chargeback with my credit card company to get my money back. Do not waste your time or money here you will end up with no money or merchandise!!!

BEWARE of Mermaid Life Boutique, Candie Vic, Exotic Tanya Renre they are strippers and prostitures by profession and this is just another way to funnel their money by scamming unsuspecting innocent people...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2013 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mermaid-Life-Boutique-/Dallas-Texas-75001/Mermaid-Life-Boutique-Candie-Vic-Rich-Mendoza-tanya-Renee-exotic-tanya-Scam-fake-st-1093265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mermaid Life Boutique

Scam artist thieves give me my mon

AUTHOR: Rosalyn - ()

What dies your body have to do with selling clothes? You even speak like a prostitute are you kidding me. You are uploading picture Of yourself fighting with people onlimbe yet your business is on the Rip off report do better customer service and refund my money instead of worrying about your body... That's a sign of insecurity. Doesn't matter like I said your already on here for stealing my money so stop try to deflect attention to your chiildish internet antics!

what kind of business does this? What kind of  business is run by admitted stripoers? Ethics anyone?

Scam/false advertisement

AUTHOR: Rosalyn - ()

So apparently your a company that likes to fight with people on the internet. Yet you won't refund my money

Scam artist don't try to change the subject you stole my money

AUTHOR: Rosalyn - ()

Now I'm done the credit card company will give my money back now you can deal with that you are thieves and scam artists now even knows your a fake online store that sells stolen pictures of merchsndise and take innocent peoples money and never send merchandisr THIEF!!!

This has nothing to do with my stolen money scam artist

AUTHOR: Rosalyn - ()

I don't care about your arguement with someone on Instagram I care about the money I paid you & Candie Vic for dresses you never sent! give my money back you scam artist

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

False rebuttal part 2

AUTHOR: TanyaRenee - ()

Here is the printscreen proof that this post was false and just done in retaliation to my origunal posting.

Give me my money back scam artist I don't care an

AUTHOR: Rosalyn - ()

Now yours & her actions got her business putnon the rip,off report. For cursing me out after skiing for my $3000 of merchandise I never received. Does nor matter at this point. Welcome to the rip off report Mermaid Life Boutiquel I'm the customer I'm a victim I don't care about a puncture comment. I want a refund!!!!

#7 REBUTTAL Individual responds

False rebuttal

AUTHOR: TanyaRenee - ()

This rebuttal is false.

My original report about kourvosier apparel was supported w printscreens & photo Documented proof of their online scam. They were stealing photos from multiple websites and posting them on their Instagram and online boutique w a different watermark. After they were exposed by myself and countless others, they proceeded to try and defend themselves Poorly.

This is just their sad attempt at a revenge posting, however, it will not work.

mermaid life has been selling their merchandise online for months now with absolutely no delivery complaints. They also have multiple picture postings of ladies from all over the country wearing the merchandise they bought and was delivered (in some cases HAND DELIEVERED) to them.

I suggest this poster spend more time getting a real job and stop wasting so much of it thinking of lame scams and then getting mad when they don't work.

Here is the link to my original posting last week: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/kourvosieur-apparel-/houston-texas-77077/kourvosieur-apparel-kourvosieur-llc-kourvosieurmenskourvosieurclothing-bogus-instagram-b-1092453

p.s. Yes, I am TanyaRenee and yes I am an exotic dancer & promotional model. Everybody knows that because it is no secret. I promote brands and labels that I love and look great in & will continue to do so as long as I am blessed w this incredible 36DD-20-32 body & pretty face.

Candice Vic never has danced and neither has Rich Mendoza.

Last time I checked exotic dancing Was a legal profession in this country and in the state of Nevada prostitution is as well. Mentioning those 2 occupations has no bearing on this situation bc it simply does not apply.