Complaint Review: MER.org

• Updated: Sat, August 31, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous. — Houston Texas
MER.org
1500 West Canal Court Littleton, Colorado USA

MER - Medical Education Resources Nice resort, but the CME course was a waste of my time. A lot of the content presented was not relevant to my practice. MER courses should be free! Littleton Colorado

I attended an MER CME Course this summer. Nice resort, but the course was a waste of my time. A lot of the content presented was not relevant to my practice. MER courses should be free! Next time I will stay home, and do my CME online.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2013 06:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MERorg/Littleton-Colorado-80120/MER-Medical-Education-Resources-Nice-resort-but-the-CME-course-was-a-waste-of-my-time-1080691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MER.org