Complaint Review: Merrick Bank

• Updated: Sat, August 11, 2012

• Reported By: Ginger — Pontotoc Mississippi United States of America
Merrick Bank
P. O. Box 1500 Draper, Utah United States of America

Merrick Bank Iwas charged for a purchased that I did not make and when I discovered the fradulent charge on my billing statement I called to report dispute the charges to have them removed from my account. Draper, Utah

I have been hit with Identity theft on this card twice, from two different states in two different stores. but the strange thing when i was charged the second time my new cared that they had just issued me hadn't yet been activated. when i reported the charges to the bank they promised to remove them and send me another card true to their word i did receive another card but the charges or still on my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2012 06:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Merrick-Bank/Draper-Utah-84020/Merrick-Bank-Iwas-charged-for-a-purchased-that-I-did-not-make-and-when-I-discovered-the-f-926005. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Merrick Bank