Complaint Review: merrick capital lending

• Submitted: Sun, April 28, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 29, 2013

• Reported By: Kendra — Holladay Utah
merrick capital lending
11 Stanwood Rd. Pittsburgh, PA 15202 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania United States of America
  • Phone: 18009743747
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

merrick capital lending Brittney, and James Regal The company called me 02-13-2013 and told me I was approved for $10.000,00 if I send them $1,000.00 because my credit was low. so James called me and said to send it Western Union c/o James Regal. I Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

I was a victim, I was trying to pay my bill's and james regal called me and said your approved for $10,000.00 loan you need to go to Western Union and send $1,000.00 to Merrick Capital Lending Attn: James Regal. Now I'm going o be homeless. I wanted to pay my bill's. Never trust an online loan. If its not local don't do it!!! I had to pawn all my valueables now i'm going to lose everything. THANKS TO MERRIC CAPITAL LENDING!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2013 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/merrick-capital-lending/Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-15202/merrick-capital-lending-Brittney-and-James-Regal-The-company-called-me-02-13-2013-and-tol-1046820. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on merrick capital lending