Complaint Review: mesa pd

• Updated: Tue, December 24, 2013

• Reported By: stolen car — mesa Arizona
mesa pd
mesa, Arizona USA

mesa pd mesa pd stole my car only w/x-mas present in it for girlfriend mesa Arizona

*Consumer Comment: As has been noted previously you ARE leaving out information that could tell why your car was "Stolen"...

*Consumer Comment: First

*Consumer Comment: So what is the rest of the story...

12-22-13, mesapd pulled me over[56yomale2months out of quadruple by-pass surgery10pm at night]and stole my car leaving me to walk home.I was3days out of a 5 day hospital for pneaumonia,breathing very poorly.The car an unwrecked 83 toyota,said one headlight was burnedout,could have  happened when i turned them on as they were 30 yo. but were working when last i checked. In the back was the only x-mas present i could afford for my longtime girlfriend as the doctors have not let me return to work since my massive heart attack on july 10th of this year.

This car is my only transpotation to cardic rehab at the banner heart hospital.I have gone through all my savings and sold cars that I owned to keep the lights on and a roof over my head.Ido not have money to pay thier black mail fees to get the car back let alone the only x-mas present i could afford.If anything happens to me for not being able to get to my cardio rehab or any other doctor appt. I will find a hungry lawyer to correct this piss poor decision by these imature excuses for police officers,if i live long enough i will have the last word fuckin thieving bastards,in fact on the 26th i will start looking for lawyer in case my health takes a turn for the worst.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2013 08:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mesa-pd/mesa-Arizona/mesa-pd-mesa-pd-stole-my-car-only-wx-mas-present-in-it-for-girlfriend-mesa-Arizona-1109547. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mesa pd

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

"mesa pd mesa pd stole my car"

If your car was REALLY  "stolen" file a report with the district attorney and have the perps arrested.  Let us know how this works for you.  You are whining about something that is most likely YOUR fault, completely.

"Ido not have money to pay thier black mail fees.."

I believe "blackmail" is a federal offense, properly reported to the FBI....Go for it!

AUTHOR: Jessie - ()

Find a person to write your report because you spelling is just idiotic!!!

So what is the rest of the story...

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

You don't get your car impounded for a broken headlight.  Was the cars registration expired?  Was your DL expired?  Do you even have a DL?  Did you have insurance you are required to carry?  Is your license suspended?   Or perhaps they did just stop you for a broken headlight but since you were being a total **s they decided to impounded your car.

What is the rest of the story?

As for your Cardio Rehab..well aren't we the Drama King.  With how bad of shape you are in I am actually shocked you had the strength to write this report.  How about asking your long time Girlfriend to take you?  Pehaps she can even loan you the money to get the car out.  Also, if this happened on 12/22 why weren't you on the phone with a Lawyer on 12/23?  Just some advise...if you didn't think they would be there on 12/23 I can guarantee you that they won't be there on 12/26.