Complaint Review: meshhat.com matt flynn

• Submitted: Tue, January 24, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, January 24, 2012

• Reported By: fisher — hilton head South Carolina United States of America
meshhat.com matt flynn

meshhat.com matt flynn matt flynn I ordered my hat. Never received a tracking #. Called and left many messages. No response SCAM SCAM SCAM. Don"t buy anything from these people, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Issue resolved and customer has received the order

They did not send my order. Never called back when I left messages. SCAM SCAM SCAM. They should be shut down!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2012 07:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/meshhatcom-matt-flynn/internet/meshhatcom-matt-flynn-matt-flynn-I-ordered-my-hat-Never-received-a-tracking-Called-an-828066. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on meshhat.com matt flynn

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Issue resolved and customer has received the order

AUTHOR: Matt - ()

Our company has been in business now for 14 years and we are certainly not a scam. Our website meshhat.com the customer placed order and the order was lost in the shipping process. Custhas shipped over 250,000 orders and most orders arrive to the customer within 3 business ddays. This customer used old contact information to try and reach us. We eventually found out about the problem through this report and quickly contacted the customer to resolve the issue. We reshipped the product and the shipping  tracking # shows that the order was received. The complaintant  claims he cannot remove this report.