Complaint Review: meshhat.com

• Submitted: Mon, November 21, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, January 13, 2012

• Reported By: zach — Tyler Texas United States of America
meshhat.com
El Dorado Hills, California El Dorado Hills, California United States of America

meshhat.com Matt Flynn This scam needs to be more known! False advertising! Ripoff! El Dorado Hills, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This website has plenty of happy customers over 250,000 to be exact.

*Author of original report: Shipment Arrived

*Consumer Comment: Reply to Diogenes

*Consumer Comment: Meshhat

I ordered 2 hats plus shipping. My bank statements confirms that I paid the full cost. However it has been two months now and I have not seen my shipment nor have I even heard from the company in response to the dozen or so emails I sent. Matt Flynn is not running a business. It is fake and he will take your money just as he took mine without sending you what you purchased. Don't buy from meshhat.com!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2011 08:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/meshhatcom/El-Dorado-Hills-California-95762/meshhatcom-Matt-Flynn-This-scam-needs-to-be-more-known-False-advertising-Ripoff-El-Dor-800336. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on meshhat.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This website has plenty of happy customers over 250,000 to be exact.

AUTHOR: Not True - ()

Our company has been in business now for 14 years and we are certainly not a scam. Our website meshhat.com the customer placed order and the order was lost in the shipping process. Custhas shipped over 250,000 orders and most orders arrive to the customer within 3 business ddays. This customer used old contact information to try and reach us. We eventually found out about the problem through this report and quickly contacted the customer to resolve the issue. We reshipped the product and the shipping  tracking # shows that the order was received. The complaintant  claims he cannot remove this report.

Shipment Arrived

AUTHOR: ZBISH - (USA)

After giving up hope for the shipments arrival. It finally came. It took quite a while to get here. But when I opened the package everything was there plus 3 free gifts I didn't even order. It was a kind gesture for the long delay. And I recieved an email with a long apology. I do not believe his site is a scam. I do however believe that Mr. Flynn is in over his head; working the company himself, and struggling through some difficult times. Oddly enough... I'm a happy customer.

Reply to Diogenes

AUTHOR: brookscrim - (United States of America)

**Holiday Shopping SPECIAL OFFER, GET A FREE PLAIN MESH HAT WITH ANY ORDER OVER $30.00! See store policies for more details. 1 day or same day processing ON ALL ORDERS UNTIL December 23rd. **2011 CHRISTMAS SPECIAL** SAVE $15 WHEN YOU SPEND $75 OR MORE*! See store policies for details.

That's on the front page of Meshhat.com. Just because it is not "well-maintained" it is still being kept up with nonetheless and people are still getting scammed.

Meshhat

AUTHOR: Diogenes - (USA)

Interesting.  I went to the website, and noticed that they are proudly proclaiming their hat specials for 2010 !!!!   That should be a GIANT red flag.  I have found that it is always best to do your due dilligence on a company before ordering.  The very fact that the web site has not been updated since AT LEAST the year 2010 would have been enough of a red flag for me.  You really should put more of an effort into researching a company before GIVING ( that's right, you GAVE ) them your money.  Did you even do a GOOGLE search before ordering ?  No, I didn't think so.  Cretin.