Complaint Review: Messina Esthetic Medicine

• Updated: Sat, October 12, 2013

• Reported By: MESSINA AESTHETIC MEDICINE IS SNAKE OIL! — commack New York
Messina Esthetic Medicine
283 Commack Rd. Suite 320 Commack, New York USA

Messina Esthetic Medicine Glenn J. Messina MD., Barbara Ann Messina R.N., LONG ISLAND ANTI AGING,DR UNDO TATTOO/www.messinae MISLEADING, UNETHICAL, OPPORTUNIST, SELF-SERVING, SOCIOPATHIC, FALSE ADVERTISING, A WASHED-UP DOC Commack New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: How dare you post this slander?

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: How dare you post something like this!

A critical look into Dr. Glenn J. Messina. You would think that when a Doctor of medicine makes statements like; "Dr. Messina is an expert witness for Lloyds of London assuring quality aesthetic care and maintaining the standards of aesthetic medicine.", it leads you to believe he is an expert of the skin, right? According to his website Dr Messina makes the following claim: "Personally performs all laser procedures, Exilis, Injections and peels." Are we expected to believe that such an "elite, highly decorated expert Physician" is making a living using a laser and performing face peels?? I THINK NOT!

Its nothing short of pathetic! You would be led to believe he would be a Board Certified Dermatologist, A Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a non-board recognized Dermatologist, or a non-board recognized Plastic Surgeon? Maybe, at a minimum an Aesthetician or Cosmetologist, RIGHT? IF YOU WERE LED TO BELIEVE HE WAS ANY OF THE ABOVE (LIKE HE WANTS YOU TO), YOU WERE DEAD WRONG! This self-titled "Expert in Aesthetic Medicine" is nothing more than an Anesthesiologist!

He uses his past "witness experience" for an insurance company as a misleading, self-serving, brazen marketing tool to promote himself as an "expert". [continued below]....

..... The fact is, ANYONE willing to collect a fee for testifying in a court of law needs the money and are often referred to "physicians for sale" in the Medical Field. They say what the lawyers who pay them tell them to say, like a puppet. They are a-dime-a-dozen! Lets move on to the meat and potatoes shall we? EVER HEAR OF BODY SOLUTIONS OF COMMACK??? CLICK HERE TO READ ALL ABOUT THEM:

(((links tredacted)))

Does anyone know that Dr. Messina of Messina Aesthetic Medicine is located at 283 Commack Rd. Suite 320 Commack NY 11725?? "Coincidentally" THIS IS THE SAME ADDRESS WHERE BODY SOLUTIONS WAS LOCATED BEFORE THEY GOT SHUT DOWN??!! THINK TWICE BEFOR PUTTING YOUR SKIN IN THE HANDS OF DR. GLENN J. MESSINA of MESSINA AESTHETIC MEDICINE IN COMMACK NY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2013 08:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Messina-Esthetic-Medicine-/Commack-New-York-11725/Messina-Esthetic-Medicine-Glenn-J-Messina-MD-Barbara-Ann-Messina-RN-LONG-ISLAND-A-1091452. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Messina Esthetic Medicine

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

How dare you post this slander?

AUTHOR: Dr Messina - ()

I have been a physician practicing on Long Island for almost 30 years without a single negative comment. Then today I recieve an email from a company said to be based in Chicago yet all contact numbers are from India stating they can resolve bad internet press and paste in a link to this diatribe.

I also noted that the post was from Arizona, I have never had a single patient from Arizona. The tital states from Commack yet the disclaimer posted from the site administrator itself shows you posted from Arizona you con artist.

It is astonishing that this un named poster questions my credentials yet has no idea of the level of my training, the countless hours of continuing medical education I obtain or fellowships / precptorships I have compleated. They make a snide remark stating it is pathetic for a physician to perform laser procedures and peels. I believe they simply do not understand the meaning a medical procedures.

It is obvious they never met me nor my wife Barbara if fact they have never seen the interior of my office unless they found another internet photo.

They call me a puppet and discredit my capacity as an expert witness yet have no idea of the countless persons I have spoken and seeked justice for. Yet they make another crude liabelous remark.

Finally the have the out and out gaul to post a video from a company totally unrelated to my practice who occupied this medical complex some 3 years BEFORE I moved to Commack. In fact if they had any sembelence of integrity they would have noted the names of the persons involved are another company entirely. I am president of Messina Esthetic Medicine ( MY NAME) and the legal subdivision Dr Undo Tattoo Inc. THe company the are speaking of was Laser Solutions I guess nobody thought that Fairfied Properties would care to lease a vacated office after a scam artist moved out, or was thrown out from what I hear. I WAS NOT RELATED TO THAT COMPANY IN THE VIDEO AND IN FACT NEVER WAS AWARE OF THEM UNTILL THIS POSTING.

My practice has always been based on honesty, integrity and quality. Unfortunatly persons these days can make annomus posts to the interned even from the otherside of the country.

As an aside to the poster, I woudnt have minded nearly as much if you were making some off the cuff comments but in your case these remarks were completely liabelus and will procede with a professional forensic serch of your post and persue legal action.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

How dare you post something like this!

AUTHOR: Dr Messina - ()

I find it quite interseting that after nearly 30 years of practicing medicine on long island without any negative comments I recieve an email from a company that states they are in chicago yet all the telephone contacts are from India stating they can clear up negative press and paste in a link to this site.

I find it astonishing that you have the audacity to question my training yet have no idea of what my training includes, the number of hours a year I put into continuing medical education nor the fellowships I obtained.

This un named person attacks my credability as an expert witness calling me a puppett yet they have no idea of how many people who are injured, brined or scared that I testified for.

Clearly you were never a patient of mine, clearly you never met my wife Barbara either but you slander her as well.

annonomus one, you mention that this office was occupied by a scam company Laser Solutions and show dome shame on you doccumentary. Obviously you do not pay attention to details, I am a solo practitioner, my company is Messina Esthetic Medicine with a coprerate Laser Tattoo division Dr Undo Tattoo not what ever you posted in your video. Did you ever think that maybe in an effort to lease space in a Medical complex that the Fairfield Properties would lease the office to another physician?

I AM IN NO WAY INVOLVED WITH WHOME EVER WAS IN THIS OFFICE SEVERAL YEARS BEFORE I ARRIVED. I MOVED INTO THE COMMACK AREA ALMOST 3 YEARS AFTER THE INCIDENT YOU POSTED.

Aside from this I do not intend on taking your slander lightly and promise a legal action.

Sincerely