Complaint Review: META BANK PREPAID

• Reported By: REDEEMED — TAMPA Florida
META BANK PREPAID
2104 W 12th Street Sioux Falls, 57104 Sioux Falls, South Dakota USA

META BANK PREPAID FUNDS FROZEN WITHOUT WARNING Sioux Falls South Dakota

I received my income tax return on 2/21/2014 initially everything was fine, I was able to make purchases and shop on line. On 02/23/2014 i was shopping happily at my local Walmart. The store was crowded and people were looking at me as if I hit the lottery or something. After the cashier rang up the purchase the Westernunion Prepaid Visa Debit issued by Meta Bank was declined....impossible I advised the clerk, I swiped the card again....declined....Get the manager I advised there is ample funds to cover this $122.00 purchase with $100.00 cash back.

The manger says that your card was declined by Meta Bank as fraudulent! What the%@% is going on? Their is $870.00 on this card. I called the number on the back of the prepaid Visa card and was advised by Western Union's customer service to call 877-497-7499....what! I got a recording that stated that the office was closed and gave me the hours as 8:00 a.m - 5:00 p.m. central time. I couldn't sleep from Sunday alllllll day until Monday morning...TODAY 02/24/2014.

To make a long story short I called the number listed above and after the third try I reached the FRAUD DEPARTMENT, nothing at all like the comments I have read here. I was able to verify all of my information and it was extensive and before I hung up the phone my card was restored with all of my money.

The lesson is people be HONEST and to be able to VERIFY the information as asked and your money will be RELEASED IMMEDIATELY!

OH WHAT A TANGLED WEB WE WEAVE....WHEN WE PRACTICE TO DECEIVE! I HAVE BEEN MADE WHOLE AND REDEEMED.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2014 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/META-BANK-PREPAID/Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-57104/META-BANK-PREPAID-FUNDS-FROZEN-WITHOUT-WARNING-Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-1126130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on META BANK PREPAID