• Report: #191742

• Submitted: Tue, May 16, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, May 16, 2006

• Reported By:Livonia Michigan
Metabofuell1000
1020 South 250 East Provo, Utah U.S.A.

Metabofuel 1000 ripoff Provo Utah

I ordered the Freee sample bottle, paid 4.95 shipping. (Hurry limited time offer). A few weeks later I recieved the bottle, I tried it , DIDN'T WORK. But the bottle had a reorder number so I didn't call (to reorder). I thought I was done. A few weeks later 4 bottles arrived. A recipet was in the bag but no amount given. I went online to view my credit card bill and there was a chare for 207.85. I called the credit card company asap. they put it in disputes. Then I called Metabofuel, they said NO REUNDS ALL SALES ARE FINAL. I said I was sending the unopened bottles back and expected a credit to my card. she said they wouldn't except the bottles back so don't send them. NO REFUNDS. I told her I had already contacted the credit card co. about fraudulent charges. She said they would remove me from there list and I would not recieve anymore but there is nothing she could do about what was already charged.I then called the credit card co. back and was told to ship them back certifieed mail (they have to sign for it) Which I am doing today. Then I tried to go back to their web address and re-view the terms and conditions to print proof that it did not say there would be such high charges I can no longer view any of their web sites, I just get blank pages. I have been blocked from all of their web sites. So now I can not get proof that their terms and conditions do not state the amount you will be charged. I would not have ordered something if it said they were going to charge such an outrages amount for a product that doesn't even work.

Teri
Livonia, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2006 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metabofuell1000/Provo-Utah-84606/Metabofuel-1000-ripoff-Provo-Utah-191742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metabofuell1000