Complaint Review: METLIFE

• Submitted: Fri, December 27, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, December 27, 2013

• Reported By: Batwings — Vancouver Washington
700 Quaker Lane, Warwick, Rhode Island USA

METLIFE Failure to pay funds from a term life insurance policy Warwick Rhode Island

When my brother and I were younger, our parents took our term life insurance from Metlife.Several years ago, my brother recieved from Metlife, cash out from his policy. I did not. When I contacted the company, I was told they could not contact me because they didn't have a good address for me. This is not true since I have been recieving dividend checks on a savings account with Metlife. Metlife told me the funds, $3,000.00+ was absorbed into the life insurance account. I did not give them permission to do that. I have contacted the Better Business Bureau and state Attorney General and neither one could resolve the issue.

Do not get involved with these crooks. They will rip you off of what is due to you. I wish there was a way to put these crooks out of business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2013 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/METLIFE/Warwick-Rhode-Island-02886-6681/METLIFE-Failure-to-pay-funds-from-a-term-life-insurance-policy-Warwick-Rhode-Island-1110996. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on METLIFE