Complaint Review: metris bank

• Updated: Wed, May 29, 2013

• Reported By: joella — Bellevue Nebraska
metris bank
7804 fairview rd, str 285 Charlotte,, North Carolina USA

metris bank i havent hadnt had a credit card since 2002 andff or some on has stoled my identity and just trying tooget money out of me. Charlotte, North Carolina

metric banks is trying to get 3961.29 from me.I have never had a credit card from them. I have not had a credit card since 2002. Their going though pdl recovery service at 7804 fairview rd., str 285 Charlotte, NC 28226. Every time u try to call this creditor they wont answer the phone. I've been on Disability since 2007 and raising 3 kids on my own. Either someone stoked my identity or metric bank is just trying to get money out of me. Can some one please help me!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2013 07:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/metris-bank/Charlotte-North-Carolina-28226/metris-bank-i-havent-hadnt-had-a-credit-card-since-2002-andff-or-some-on-has-stoled-my-i-1054620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on metris bank