Complaint Review: metro cash loan

• Reported By: 463 Seasons Drive — 81507 Colorado
metro cash loan
Internet USA

metro cash loan they scammed me out of 500.00 Internet

I was online looking for loans and they emailed me telling me I was approved for a loan so I called them at the number they provided to me. They said I could get 2500.00.

I would have to send them a wire fee of 200 so I did then they said the bank blocked them. So I would have to send them 275.00 western union fee I did

then they blocked my phone from calling them so I called from different numbers when I did get someone on the phone they told me I was scammed and to quit calling them.

I called moneypak to have them stop payment but it was too late so I lost my whole paycheck and there is no way to get it back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2013 02:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/metro-cash-loan/internet/metro-cash-loan-they-scammed-me-out-of-50000-Internet-1053863. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on metro cash loan