Complaint Review: Metro Entertainment, Inc

• Updated: Wed, September 18, 2013

• Reported By: red255 — new york New York
Metro Entertainment, Inc
75 Gerber Rd, So. Windsor, CT 06074 South Windsor, Connecticut USA

Metro Entertainment, Inc Scammed by person into believing ticket I requested was the actual price Actually $35.00 MORE South Windsor Connecticut

I googled the BELASCO Theater to purchase tickets for Richard 111.  I thought this was a legitimate online ticket agency.  The prices were listed.  Unfortunately I assumed they were the actual prices for the seats I wanted.  I was prepared and had no problem with the additional fees e,g. mailing etc.  But to my suprise I was totally shocked to see the actual price when the tickets arrived.  I immediately called and of course was told, in so many words that it was my error and not theirs.  There was no small print that I overlooked.  I demanded a refund and I disputed it with my cedit card co.  Another lesson learned. This is the first time in all the years that I have purchased tickets online that this has occurred.  I was naive to trust this company.  STAY AWAY and let s try to bring a suit against them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2013 08:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metro-Entertainment-Inc/South-Windsor-Connecticut-06074/Metro-Entertainment-Inc-Scammed-by-person-into-believing-ticket-I-requested-was-the-actu-1085433. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metro Entertainment, Inc