• Report: #1071962

• Updated: Thu, August 01, 2013

• Reported By: Lynne — Fresno California
Metro Entertainment
75 Gerber Road East South Windsor, Connecticut USA

Metro Entertainment Tickets.Zvents While ordering tickets on Ticketmaster I was redirected to this ripoff company that charged me four times the price. South Windsor Connecticut

I used my cell phone to order two tickets to a Michael Grimm concert in Napa. Somehow I was redirected to this company that blatantly charged me $120 per ticket plus an $18 handling fee PLUS a shipping fee. Ticket Master was charging $30 for these tickets which I could have gotten by eticket at no cost.

After I realized what had happened I called and spoke with someone who gave me doublrtLk. I have now sent them two emails complaining about scamming me. I received an email in response from Neal S @ MetroentertInment saying all salea are final in response to me asking them  to reverse the charges.  In the last email I told them what a terrible thing they had done and asked that they at least give me front row center seats. I have not received a response nor have I heard anything about when my tickets will be shipped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2013 11:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metro-Entertainment/South-Windsor-Connecticut-06074/Metro-Entertainment-TicketsZvents-While-ordering-tickets-on-Ticketmaster-I-was-redirecte-1071962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metro Entertainment