Complaint Review: Metro Entertainment/Ticket Plus

• Updated: Tue, January 03, 2012

• Reported By: Disgruntled — Illinois United States of America
Metro Entertainment/Ticket Plus
bolton, Connecticut United States of America

Metro Entertainment/Ticket Plus Ticket Plus Sold me a duplicate ticket bolton, Connecticut

Bought tickets online for the Harlem GlobeTrotters event in Chicago, IL for 12/30/11. Showed up at the venue only to find out that my tickets were already used and was asked to go to the box office to purchase new ones. Verified with the arena's box office and yes, the tickets were duplicates. I decided to buy new tickets since I was already at the venue and thought it would be pretty easy to recover my expenses for the original ticket.

To my surprise, the tickets from the box office was $40 less than what I originally paid for them. A lil disgruntled, I called up Metro Entertainment to explain the ordeal and request a refund. There was no customer service when asked to speak with a manager, I was told that they were all out to lunch. I called Ticket Plus and they gave me such a run around. They stated that I needed to obtain documentation from the arena stating that I was denied entry however, when I called the arena, they told me they do no such thing.

Determined to get my money back even if I have to do small claims court.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2012 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metro-EntertainmentTicket-Plus/bolton-Connecticut-/Metro-EntertainmentTicket-Plus-Ticket-Plus-Sold-me-a-duplicate-ticket-bolton-Connecticut-817237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metro Entertainment/Ticket Plus