Complaint Review: metro logistics hiring for flint mi

• Submitted: Tue, May 14, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, May 14, 2013

• Reported By: frank spencer — montrose Michigan
metro logistics hiring for flint mi
she used the inter net to send me a email but i do Nationwide USA

metro logistics hiring for flint mi Sarah sent me a email after she got my resume off inter nett offered job driving truck i am i of two people so far that has been ripped off by her at a sum of $340.00when i talked to her she had to hire 15 drivers that adds up to app $5100.00 When i called the toll free number i talked to a operator and she transfired me to ext. 110 which was sarars office flint Michigan  cape coral Florida

On 4=20-2013 i went to wallmart to send money for a back ground check for metro logistics (sarah) she sent me a email telling me what the job is annd pay . It was 40 to 60 hrs per week $22.oo per hr and after 30 days could have health ins.I also sent money for the drug test which was sent by money pak through wallmart. I have a friend that she done the same thing to. and by here words she needed 15 people for drivers. I am going to follow a lead to where here home is . send me something back so when i find here i can give you address. also wed 5 15 2013 i am going to the state police to put in a complante. I have called here over 30 times no return calls.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2013 06:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/metro-logistics-hiring-for-flint-mi/nationwide/metro-logistics-hiring-for-flint-mi-Sarah-sent-me-a-email-after-she-got-my-resume-off-int-1050987. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on metro logistics hiring for flint mi