Complaint Review: Metro PCS Assigned Drug Dealer Number To Me!!!

• Submitted: Mon, March 07, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, March 07, 2011

• Reported By: Kay — Redding California United States of America
Metro PCS Assigned Drug Dealer Number To Me!!!
Dana Dr. Redding, CA Office Redding, California United States of America

Metro PCS Assigned Drug Dealer Number To Me!!! Metro PCS Deliberately Gave A Drug Dealer's Number to Me!! Redding, California

After complaining about MetroPCS ripping me off over a phone I purchased which was defective and deceptive practices on international calling MetroPCS tried to "remedy" the situation after I threatened FCC complaints and lawsuits.

MetroPCS then KNOWing certain phonenumbers were under investigation by law enforcement gave me a new phone and number to a KNOWN drug cartel and dealer in attempt to set me up for crimes I did not committ all because I threatened a lawsuit and because I already had rare pictures of a possible stolen museum item---they are obstructing justice!

After obtaining the phone and receiving wire fraud text message solicitation MetroPCS refuses to give me new number and phone as the phone is evidence in crimes. In fact both phones are evidence of crimes.

I WANT A LAWSUIT now...this is outrageous! Massive wirefraud and malicious prosecution and deceptive practices also there is no comeptition here in Redding for inexpensive cell phone service.

I know it is deliberate but cannot go into details on the internet. Any lawyer interested please let me know. Thanks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2011 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metro-PCS-Assigned-Drug-Dealer-Number-To-Me/Redding-California-96002/Metro-PCS-Assigned-Drug-Dealer-Number-To-Me-Metro-PCS-Deliberately-Gave-A-Drug-Dealer-703866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metro PCS Assigned Drug Dealer Number To Me!!!