Complaint Review: metro pcs

• Updated: Tue, May 31, 2011

• Reported By: Ace — Altamonte Springs Florida United States of America
metro pcs
2494 w. state road 434 Longwood, Florida United States of America

metro pcs sold me a computer stolen from the police department & they're not even authorized to sell computers Longwood, Florida

*Consumer Comment: SO, STEALING COMPUTERS NOW, HEY KARL

*Consumer Comment: If you paid by credit card

On March 3,2011 my wife and I went to a Metro PCS store located in Longwood,Fl.We were in there to buy their buy one get one free deal on phones.We just got our Tax refund back,and were also looking for a computer.We saw their selection of computers in their display area.We inquired about them.The salesman sold us a computer for 300.00 dollars and we got a one year warranty for 100.00 dollars more.altogether we paid 400.00 dollars.We have our reciepts that show proof it was bought thru Metro PCS.Two months after using it,the computer freezes on me.There is page that states my computer is stolen from the Orange County Police Department and we need to make arrangements to return it immediatly.We reported it to the police.They said it was stolen and came and took it from us.We are were asked to not go to that store and inquire about a refund either until they are done running their investigation on that store.We currently have not recieved a response from the police yet and no refund.I later found out that Metro PCS isn't even authorized to sell computers.The police have even said there is a possibility they won't give us a refund because it was stolen.But I have the reciepts that have all Metro PCS logo and store info.so it was a legitament purchase.I don't have a computer and I don't have a Refund!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2011 08:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/metro-pcs/Longwood-Florida-32714/metro-pcs-sold-me-a-computer-stolen-from-the-police-department-theyre-not-even-authori-735313. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on metro pcs

SO, STEALING COMPUTERS NOW, HEY KARL

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

An appology is required

If you paid by credit card

AUTHOR: mr rik - (USA)

file a dispute ASAP!

That's what all the stallings about.

Sounds like there's some crooked riff raff going on.  If ya know what I mean.