Complaint Review: metro pcs

• Updated: Sat, November 16, 2013

• Reported By: Richard — Arlington Texas
metro pcs
, Select State/Province USA

metro pcs theft, stealing money from bank account, lying customer service Arlington TX

In the last month Metro PCS has STOLEN $366.13 from my bank account and refuses to refund any money. I have two phones and my bill is $100 per month, I was charged $100 twice this week and the week before several smaller payment were taken from my account. I went to the corporate office in Arlington TX and I was told that the money was not taken from my account and there is no extra money on my Metro PCS account. I have text messages from Metro PCS which were sent every time they took a payment from my account, but they say that the messages were in error and my account has no extra funds on it. THIS IS THEFT!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2013 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/metro-pcs/Select-StateProvince/metro-pcs-theft-stealing-money-from-bank-account-lying-customer-service-Arlington-TX-1099923. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on metro pcs