Supreme

• Updated: Tue, February 05, 2013

• Reported By: lisa — dallas Texas United States of America
Metro Pcs
dfw turnpike cockerhill, Texas United States of America

Metro Pcs he was rude and charged me an extra fee that i had not ever paid before..and refused to credit or refund the phone i purchased 02/04/13 cockerhill, Texas

I went inti the Metro Pcs store off I 30 and cockerhill around 5pm on 02/04/13.I already have an account with Metro I purchased a new phone the retailer charged a 15.. service fee for not doing anything for me.I was upset and I have been trying to get the charged credited to me I called the call they refused and said they no phone number for corparate office for Metro Pcs.I went to store and wanted a refund on phone and employee of Arabic decent refused he argued with me and was very rude.when i purchased phone he had charge my debit without telling there was service fee of 15...the refused to refund my money for phone because Iam already a customer there were no signs posted store regarding policy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2013 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metro-Pcs/cockerhill-Texas-75211/Metro-Pcs-he-was-rude-and-charged-me-an-extra-fee-that-i-had-not-ever-paid-beforeand-re-1009199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metro Pcs