Complaint Review: METRO PCS

• Reported By: Bobar57 — Miami Beach Florida USA
METRO PCS
http://www.metropcs.com/ Miam, Florida United States of America

METRO PCS Rip off.Terrible customer service. Miam, Florida

*Author of original report: Problem solved

*Consumer Suggestion: HELLO HELLO HELLO

After writing an email and getting an authorization to return three new phone chargers I purchased from Metro PCS online,I send them via FEDEX and they received two days later.
This company was eager to charge my card when I made the purchase,the same night,but despite several emails,the last 3 or 4 without reply,they haven't refunded to my card the 105.00 they owe me and already 7 business days have passed.They replied in the first email that refunds take between 4 to 14 business days,but this is outrageous.
I think this kind of practice must be stopped and regulated.
If a company is eager to take your money,they should be prompt in making refunds too and do not play with your money in the meantime.
Besides,they never sign their emails,so I don't know who I'm dealing with,and there is no a phone number where I can call to resolve this matter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2010 05:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/METRO-PCS/Miam-Florida-/METRO-PCS-Rip-offTerrible-customer-service-Miam-Florida-565184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on METRO PCS

Problem solved

AUTHOR: Bobar57 - (USA)

After some intense online search I got hold of the C.E.O. of Metro PCS email address.I send him an email explaining my problem and all the trouble and time spent in an unsuccessful quest for resolving my problem.The next day he called me personally,apologized for the mishandling of the situation by the company and promised me that the full refund will be credited to my debit card the same day and as manner of satisfying a good customer the company will offer me a free month of service.Everything went as he promised,the next day I checked and my account was fully credited and I'm not paying this month service,it appears fully payed.
Sometimes if you hit the right button, things can change.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

HELLO HELLO HELLO

AUTHOR: Mike R - (United States of America)

use this number, always get a live person to talk to

1-800-553-9315  good luck....might want to look into other service vendors