Complaint Review: metro pcs

• Updated: Tue, July 29, 2014

• Reported By: Joseph — reading Pennsylvania
metro pcs
oley st reading, Pennsylvania USA

metro pcs My service payment was paid on july 3,2014. My service was cut off todat reading Pennsylvania

On July 3 ,2014  I paid my metro pcs bill. Now today July 29,2014 less 26 days after paying my no contract bill,my service was diconected due to them saying my bill was due again. I purchashed a full month of service and recieved 26 days.When I went to a metro pcs location I wanted to get the unlock code for 2 phones I purchased in full so I could take my phone to another service provider. I was told by the associate I had togo on line and get them because there unlocked pre paid phone.Now why would I have to do this.When I went to the location I purchased my phones from.Untill I pay more money they do not allow you to speak to an agent.

I do know every metro pcs location in my area are all relatives who can't even open a customers memory up on there device, when they only have 1 thing downloaded on there phone with a 16 gb card.The most coman basic thing you should know about any cell phone being a sales rep. The service is horrible .Knowing the company is closing within the next 2 years due to T Mobile purchasing there company. You would think the service would be better to loyal customers.Before things get worse with this company I wanted to move on.So in the mean I am in the position of having to go viral with this theft of a company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2014 05:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/metro-pcs/reading-Pennsylvania-19604/metro-pcs-My-service-payment-was-paid-on-july-32014-My-service-was-cut-off-todat-readin-1165950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on metro pcs