Complaint Review: Metro PCS

• Updated: Mon, April 21, 2014

• Reported By: Robert — Silver Spring Maryland
Metro PCS
2656 University Blvd West Silver Spring, Maryland USA

Metro PCS http://www.metropcs.com/ I FEEL METRO PCS RIPPED ME OFF Silver Spring Maryland

I bought (04/10/2014) a phone the Kyocera Hydro XTRM $80 and a plan $60/mo. Paid $149 in total plus taxes. When I arrive home the phone got only 1 GB. In memory not the 4GB they promise at the store and online (I research and ask in advance).  I read the cancellation policy they call “MetroPromise Guarantee”, for a full refund in within 7 days of purchase with less than one hour of talk time so I cancel immediately like 4 hours after I left the store. I went next day to the store for the Full Refund.

They check the phone I spoke 31 minutes (nest day) and they only return me $60 dollars for the phone. They say they have a fee for the return $29 and the service ($60) is unreturnable. [continued below]....

..... So where is the Full reund?.

Calling the consumer line 1-800-373-2876 is a waste of time they blame the store, and at the store they blame the company.

The store is at 2656 University Blvd West, Silver Spring MD 20902

How do you feel if you were me?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2014 06:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metro-PCS/Silver-Spring-Maryland-20902/Metro-PCS-httpwwwmetropcscom-I-FEEL-METRO-PCS-RIPPED-ME-OFF-Silver-Spring-Maryland-1140592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metro PCS