Complaint Review: METRO PCS

• Updated: Mon, April 11, 2011

• Reported By: deon — tampa Florida United States of America
Tampa Florida Tampa, Florida United States of America

METRO PCS Metro Pcs is horrible... Tampa, Florida

I have been a customer with Metro Pcs for over three years and if I pay one day late or a penny less they cut my phone of within hours. There is no one you can talk to that maybe can give you an extension for a day or nothing and on top of it all their services hardly work. Every time I turn around the GPS is not working and I send text messages. Just the other day I couldnt even dial out and the CS Rep said the technicians were working on it but they never compensate the customers they just take advantage of the customers and when you call they can careless. These cell phone companies are horrible and things need to go back to the days where we didnt need them, this way they couldnt take advantage of innocent customers. One time I called in regards to my GPS, the CS Rep didnt try to help me or anything. She asked me if I wanted to cancel that service. I was so upset that I asked for a corporate number that they put me on hold for that I never received. If you have other options please use them because METRO does not care and doesnt deserve any more money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2011 07:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/METRO-PCS/Tampa-Florida-/METRO-PCS-Metro-Pcs-is-horrible-Tampa-Florida-716203. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on METRO PCS