Complaint Review: Metro ps

• Updated: Tue, May 06, 2014

• Reported By: Porsha — Ranburne Alabama
Metro ps
5337 wendy bagwell pkwy hiram, Georgia USA

Metro ps Crystal carter I was told the phone I bought would work in my area .It does not .I called to try and get refund 139.00 and 57.00 I paid bill early.They would not refund monies even though I was lied to .I am disabled and needed a phone for home .Now I have spent over 200.00 and still does not have a phone that works for my disabilitys for emeregy Dallas ,Tx

I went in to Metro to buy a phone because my Dad was sick and needed a phone for me to call Dr. Families etc. I went home as my sister was going to care for him. I returned home with Metro ps telling me the phone will work in my area . I am also disabled and needed a phone for Dr. emerangy etc. I returned home and the phone would not text ,call anything .

I called company and spoke with c/s and they all they could do was return 57.00 I had made a early payment on.I ask for refund of 120.00 because I also bought sims card . They lied .This company should have to return monies collected under false pretnetions .I am disabled living on SS .I could not afford phone but out of not having any way to call out to calls I had to make . Please see if I can get a refund from this rip off company . Metro ps Inc. po box 601119 Dallas ,Tx. 75360

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2014 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metro-ps/hiram-Georgia-36273/Metro-ps-Crystal-carter-I-was-told-the-phone-I-bought-would-work-in-my-area-It-does-not-1144400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metro ps